Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA Loans) are government-insured loans that offer flexible choices, lower down payments, and less rigorous lending standards. FHA Loans are great for first-time homebuyers or borrowers who might not qualify for a traditional mortgage due to lack of credit history or outstanding credit.
FHA Loan Program Highlights:
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
- No income limits.
- Maximum loan amount of $356,362.
- Ideal for a down payment (3.5% required) or home equity of less than 20%.
- Monthly mortgage insurance premiums are required.
- An FHA-approved appraiser must appraise the home.
- With an FHA Loan, borrowers may be eligible for additional loans to cover home repairs based on the projected value after repairs are accomplished.
- Fixed-rate loan.
Have any Questions?
First Integrity Mortgage Services is located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a premier provider of Mortgages and Home Loans in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, California, and Arkansas, Georgia and Tennessee. We work on behalf of our customers to help them qualify for the home loan they deserve!
We Care! We Think! We Deliver!